Do you want to get in shape for 2021?
- Burn more calories than tradition running and cycling - A jump rope workout has been scientifically proven to be a more efficient way to burn calories and torch fat.
- You can do this workout anywhere - If you can go, your jump rope can go with you. Whether you want to train from home, as a warm up before gym, or outside on the street you have the freedom to do it anywhere!
- Much cheaper than alternatives - if you want a fun cardiovascular workout you can do from home but don't want to pay hundreds if not thousands for a treadmill, cross trainer, or static bike, a Shred Rope will give you all the results of these at only £59.99...
A jump rope is more effective, cost efficient and practical...
Why Shred Rope?
Why choose Shred Rope™?
- No more broken handles - The industrial strength aluminium handles are built to last. Saving you the trauma of breaking handles when you're learning.
- Ultra smooth rotations - The dual bearing structure is designed so that the only limit to how fast you can skip is if your limbs can keep up!
- Jump rope that actually suits your size - No more being in-between sizes, all three ropes are adjustable, even the heavy 8mm white one! They're made of premium steel wire so many companies do not allow you to customise your own size. So you have to pick from pre determined sizes which is never your actual size. So to solve this we have incorporated a removable chuck and multitool so that you can adjust your rope to perfectly suit your size.
- 3 workouts in one - a speed rope for faster revolutions, perfect for double unders. An intermediate rope versatile and perfect for everything. A heavy 1/2 Lb rope for increased intensity!
- Premium products need protection - we made a hard carry case to keep all your gear in one place, and it serves perfectly as a gym bag to store your phone, wallet and keys as you train.
Shred 30 Workout Plan
SUBSCRIBE TO THE EMAIL LIST ON CHECKOUT TO RECEIVE THE SHRED 30™ WORKOUT PLAN.
So far it's really good! When you look at other sets of interchangeable ropes/handles, Shred Rope matches them on quality and beats them on price!
I have used it for almost a week and I really love it! I used the 1/2 pound yesterday and felt kind of heavy and had a good workout. I already used the other two ropes and overall I am happy with the purchase. I also would like to thank you guys for the gift sent with it. I will definitely recommend it to everyone who wants try a new jump rope product.
Okay, I started jumping April 2020 during the first lock down. I'm a runner, and have been for over 20 years. I gave jump rope a go mainly because I couldn't go out and run all the time, I also picked up mild foot tendonitis so for 4 - 6 weeks, couldn't run. I initially bought a cheap leather jump rope and loved it and then I went for a premium jump rope, we're talking £90 + per set. I was hooked. Bought a mat and off I went. Now here is the problem, the more I jumped, the better I got and my form improved. Unfortunately the ropes I was using weren't re-sizable so they became a bit long, tie knots, and they become too short, but I continued never the less, using my garage in winter. About a week ago I came across Shred Rope, a Facebook ad if you can believe that, I normally ignore them but I clicked and was very surprised with what I saw. A quality, decently priced jump rope package by a guy called Jonny who looks to know what he's talking about. I took a chance and bought the silver handle package. £60 is very reasonable after you've spent about £300 on other ropes. As soon as they arrived I re-sized my ropes, stupidly not following Jonny's instructions and nearly losing a grub screw, luckily he supplies spares but I found it! Just did a quick 20 minute session and love it. What you have here is not just a jump rope rope it's an investment to your health and well being. It's an absolutely awesome product by someone who really cares. It was beautifully packaged with a couple of personal notes, and it just screams 'hi I'm Jonny, and I care and want you to love this product as I've put everything into it' and it shows, it really does. I cannot recommend Shred Rope enough, and this is my new go to jump rope. The weighted handles, quick release mechanism, re-sizable ropes, well if you want them shorter, can't make them longer unfortunately. The carry case, just everything about it. Absolutely blown away. Sorry for the long review but I really am impressed. Highly recommended.
Love this rope, the different weighted ones, for a beginner to expert, easy to change and very tough. Highly recommend